4 hrs 15 mins
This is a great, easy chicken idea I altered from Eating Well. Has a sweet but tangy flavor. I've served this for guests many times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour ingredients into Gallon Zip Bag and toss to mix.
- 2Add chicken.
- 3Marinade for at least 4 hours, up to 8, turning chicken halfway through. Reserve Marinade.
- 4Grill chicken( I did indoor grilling,but of course outdoors is fine!).
- 5While chicken is grilling, simmer marinade over medium heat, until reduced by 1/3-1/2. This will take about 5 minutes.
- 6Plate chicken and baste liberally with reduced sauce. Serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 529.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 28.1 g