Prep 4 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is a great, easy chicken idea I altered from Eating Well. Has a sweet but tangy flavor. I've served this for guests many times.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 dash black pepper
- Pour ingredients into Gallon Zip Bag and toss to mix.
- Add chicken.
- Marinade for at least 4 hours, up to 8, turning chicken halfway through. Reserve Marinade.
- Grill chicken( I did indoor grilling,but of course outdoors is fine!).
- While chicken is grilling, simmer marinade over medium heat, until reduced by 1/3-1/2. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Plate chicken and baste liberally with reduced sauce. Serve.