- 29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 907.18 g baby carrots
- 414.03 ml low sodium beef broth
- 118.29 ml maple syrup
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- 118.29 ml roasted pecan, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non-stick skillet melt butter. Add carrots and stir to coat with butter. Add broth through pepper. Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 6 minutes.
- Uncover and cook, stirring often until the carrots are tender and the liquid has reduced to a glaze (about 12 to 15 minutes).
- Stir in pecans and serve.
- To reheat if prepared in advance, add 1/4 cup water and heat gentley until water evaporates.