- 8 ounces sliced smoked Canadian bacon
- 3 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine syrup, brown sugar, mustard, lemon juice and salt in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Stir until mixed.
- When hot, add bacon slices and gently shake pan until the bacon slices are coated.
- Remove from heat and transfer bacon to serving platter.
- Brush with additional glaze.
- Serve immediately.