1/1 Photo of Maple Glazed Beets
1 hr 10 mins
I'm the only one in my family that adores beets, so when I do make them it's got to be very special, like these luscious beety babes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place the beets in a roasting pan.
- 3Dot with 1 tablespoon of margarine, and roast the beets, covered, for about 30 minutes.
- 4Melt the other 2 tablespoons of margarine in the microwave.
- 5Stir in the maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
- 6Pour this mixture over the beets.
- 7Bake, covered, for another 30 minutes, or until the beets are tender and the sauce is thick.
- 8Sprinkle with the lemon zest and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Glazed Beets
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 93.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g