Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in a magazine...
Make and share this Maple-Glazed Barbecue Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl stir together glaze ingredients.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken generously with glaze.
- Place chicken on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals; cover grill.
- Cook 8-12 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once and brushing occasionally with glaze.
Easy and very tasty. Made for week 3 Football Pool 13 win
Yummy and easy. I'd say that is a successful combination! I would never have thought maple syrup and tomato paste would work well together but they really do! We enjoyed this easy recipe very much. Thank you for posting. :) Made for 123 Tag in the Cooking Tag Forums.
Delicious chicken. The glaze gives a great taste to the chicken. Not too sweet, it's perfect. It has a nice balance. I omitted the salt and pepper. Thanks Azparzych :) Made for Holiday tag