Maple-Glazed Balsamic Carrots
- In a skillet add the carrots, broth, maple syrup, butter, salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes; cook for 5 minutes if you want a soft, candied-style carrot.
- Increase the heat to high; uncover the skillet and cook 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, or until the carrots are just tender and the liquid has been reduced to 2 tablespoons.
- Add in the vinegar and stir/sauté 1-2 minutes or until the liquid is reduced to a glaze.
- Serve while hot.