Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Oh whats not to love about ham...makes my mouth water!
- 1 (5 lb) bone-in ham, fully cooked
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Trim excess fat off the ham and score in a diamond pattern with a sharp knife, making shallow cuts about 1 inch apart.
- Place in a roasting pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and mustard powder.
- When the 30 minutes are up, brush 1/3 of the glaze over the ham.
- Bake 20 - 30 minutes, and repeat twice with remaining glaze.
- Let the ham stand for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.