Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This recipe is courtesy of Country Living magazine. This bacon goes wonderful with pancakes and syrup.
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
Made this to use with Cookgirl's Recipe#491611, and this was just perfect in it! I loved how crunchy this got once it was cooled off a bit. A couple of the slices started to get kind of dark on the bottom, but since I was crumbling the bacon anyhow, I just crumbled away the slightly burnt pieces and made my doggies very happy critters. Very good, thanks for posting! Made (indirectly ;-) ) for Culinary Quest I Family Picks
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned, but NOT crispy; drain on paper towels; set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the maple syrup, Dijon mustard and brown sugar; set aside.
- Return the bacon back to the skillet and brush with glaze, then turn the bacon over.
- Cook the glazed side down for 2 minutes over low heat.
- Glaze then turn and cook for another 2 minutes over low heat.
- Repeat until all the glaze is used up.
- Serve immediately.