Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a way to eat sweet baby carrots!! So good!!
- 2 (680 g) package baby carrots
- 59.14 ml kraft calorie-wise low calorie catalina salad dressing
- 59.14 ml maple syrup
- 14.79 ml butter
- 118.29 ml pecan pieces, toasted
- Cook carrots in saucepan in enough boiing water to cover, 12-14 minutes, or until tender. Drain; set aside.
- Mix dressing and syrup in saucepan; cook on medium heat until mixture is bubbly, stirring occasionally. Add carrots; cook until glaze is thickened to desired consistency, stirring frequently.
- Add butter, stir until melted. Stir in the pecans.