Recipe by Kozmic Blues
Once again, I am responsible for all the veggie dishes for our Thanksgiving dinner this year. I was hoping to try a couple of NEW dishes this year, and this one caught my eye. I found this in the new issue of Kraft Food and Family magazine
- 2 lbs baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots in saucepan in enough boiling water to cover, 12 to 14 min or until tender.
- Drain; set aside.
- Mix dressing and syrup in saucepan; cook on medium heat until mixture is bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Add carrots; cook until glaze is thickened to desired consistency, stirring frequently.
- Add butter; stir until melted.
- Stir in the pecans and serve.