Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Maple Ginger Bacon combines the sweetness of the maple syrup with the saltiness of the bacon to create a beautiful new taste.
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 12 slices thick cut bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean up). Place a baking rack on the cooking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, ginger, and Sriracha and mix well.
- Coat each bacon slice with the maple mixture by dipping each slice into the bowl.
- Remove and place on baking rack in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown and crispy.