1/3 Photos of Maple Garlic Salmon
I love this recipe because it is so easy & yummy for any busy work day. Preparation time includes the minimum marinade time, but the marinade can be done before leaving for work in the morning. This is easily scaled to marinate any amount of salmon. I make this often just for myself with only 1 nice salmon steak. Just use the 2:1 ratio of maple syrup to soy sauce, then add enough garlic and black pepper to suit your personal taste. Goes well with rice, string green beans or peas, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, mix first four ingredients.
- 2Pour the marinade over the salmon in a baking dish, coat well.
- 3Flip the salmon to skin-side up, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as all day. [I have pushed this to 'the night before'!].
- 4Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 5Flip the salmon back over to the skin side down.
- 6Bake salmon for 15 minutes, covered.
- 7Next, broil salmon for 5 minutes [remove cover], or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Garlic Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 931.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 39.1 g