Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes great with my Lincoln Logs recipe I've posted in the cookie section.
Make and share this Maple Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Beat butter in a small mixing bowl for 30 seconds.
- Gradually add 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar, beating well.
- Beat in milk and maple flavoring.
- Gradually beat in an additional 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups sifted powdered sugar to make a spreadable frosting.
Delicious and creamy. Very easy to make.
Buttery tasting frosting, easy to make. Kids liked it!
delicious and easy to make and spread...setup nicely!