Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a nice frosting for desserts. I used this on Apple Bread (#7946). Delicious, with a light maple flavor.
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 4 -4 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 -6 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- In blender, mix 1/4 cup butter & 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Add the remaining ingredients (as needed)in small increments, mixing until smooth & spreadable.
Sickly sweet, but isn't that what we want from a glaze like this? I used 3/8 cup salted butter, and didn't really measure the maple syrup or the milk---just poured until it had the consistency I wanted. We are putting it over a cherry spice cake. Delicious!