Top Review by Kree
I wish I could give these more than 5 stars. They're amazing! The fact that you can use the beaters to mix the whole thing makes them so easy to prepare, and they really satisfy your sweet tooth! The frosting is definitely a must. I made these for dessert tonight, and my mom has already asked me for the recipe. I'll be making these again very soon!
- 532.32 ml flour
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 354.88 ml packed light brown sugar
- 177.44 ml margarine, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml pumpkin
- 118.29 ml butter
- 709.77 ml powdered sugar
- 88.74 ml maple syrup
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Beat in pumpkin.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cake tester pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Spread with Maple Icing.
- Cut into bars.
- FROSTING: Thoroughly cream butter and sugar, adding maple syrup beat until light and spreadable.
- Frost and cut into squares.
- Garnish with chopped pecan if desired.