Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My dog loves these things, but then again I haven't found a treat that my dog hates.
Make and share this Maple Flavored Doggie Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Dissolve cubes in water.
- Mix all the ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Roll out dough into 1/2 inch thick.
- Shape into biscuits or cut into circles with a small drinking glass.
- Brush with margarine when warm.
- Allow to cool completely.
- For extra crunchy leave in oven for 24 hrs.
- I usually just leave it in for 1 hr or so.
- Makes approx.
- 36 treats.