Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My dog loves these things, but then again I haven't found a treat that my dog hates.
Make and share this Maple Flavored Doggie Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Dissolve cubes in water.
- Mix all the ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Roll out dough into 1/2 inch thick.
- Shape into biscuits or cut into circles with a small drinking glass.
- Brush with margarine when warm.
- Allow to cool completely.
- For extra crunchy leave in oven for 24 hrs.
- I usually just leave it in for 1 hr or so.
- Makes approx.
- 36 treats.
Easy to make, but I didn't bother to brush with margarine. I did add an egg for extra nutrition. I also just rolled into little balls and flattened a little with my thumb ( too lazy to roll out). Dogs like these!!!!!
My Sega loved these.The directions aren`t clear on how long to leave them in. One hour at 300 degrees has to be watched. And for the 24 hours I would think you meant with the oven off. Sega gave these a 10 she follows me around wanting more.This recipe inspired me to make some recipes for her which I posted.