Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
You may add a variety of liquors to this recipe such as rum or bourbon. To save time, the eggnog can be made the day before. You can also increase the recipe and serve it in a punch bowl.
- 3 tablespoons pasteurized egg yolks
- 4 ounces milk
- 2 ounces cream
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons pasteurized egg whites, whipped
- Place egg yolks, milk, cream, maple syrup, spices, and egg whites into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake for approximately 10 seconds. Strain into a glass. Garnish with ground nutmeg on top.