Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to prepare, tasty and yet elegant enough for guests.
Make and share this Maple Dill Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 9.85 ml butter
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml dry white wine or 118.29 ml apple juice
- 29.58 ml pure maple syrup
- 78.07 ml chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts.
- Melt butter in skillet, pan fry chicken breasts till golden 2-3 minutes per side.
- Pour in wine (or juice) and syrup.
- Cover and cook over medium/low heat 8-10 minutes or till juices run clear.
- Remove chicken to platter.
- Stir in dill, boil slightly till thick, 2-3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Serve with rice or steamed new potatoes.