1/2 Photos of Maple-Dijon Turkey Burgers
Neat combo of flavors. Modified from one of Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix turkey, applesauce, bacon, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper together gently with hands. Form into 4 burgers and place on waxed paper on a plate.
- 2Mix mayonnaise, maple syrup, and mustard with a whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- 3Heat grill or skillet. Brush burgers with vegetable oil to reduce sticking. Because these are fairly "soft" burgers [no filler], I like to cook on a perforated grill sheet on my grill to make them easier to turn and handle. Cook 4-5 minutes per side over medium heat, or until done. Toast buns on grill while second side cooks.
- 4Put burgers on buns with lettuce and tomato. Spread with maple dijon sauce to taste.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Dijon Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 751.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: