1/2 Photos of Maple Dijon Salad
The Maple Dijon dressing is the ticket here! (It’s also a perfect marinade for chicken or pork) Both refreshing and filling, this salad is just right. Great as an appetizer or as a meal on it’s own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 1/4 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 1/4 cups Baby Spinach, torn
- 1/2 cup carrot, matchstick cut
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup mandarin orange pieces
- 1/3 cup pecans (whole or chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- cooked chicken (optional)
- 1Be sure to wash the fruits and vegetables and dry on paper towels before cutting.
- 2In a large bowl, mix your salad greens.
- 3Sprinkle the carrot, red onion, apple and mandarin orange pieces over the top (they can be mixed in if desired).
- 4Sprinkle your salad with the pecans and sesame seeds.
- 5For the dressing, in a shaker bottle, add the maple syrup, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and Balsamic Vinegar.
- 6Shake well.
- 7Pour desired amount over your salad.
- 8* Top with chicken pieces if desired.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Dijon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 380.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g