Recipe by Mrs.Chen
Has a sweet and sour flavor. Very easy, fast and healthy.
Top Review by mama smurf
Very very tasty and easy. DH gobbled his up and part of mine. He loves sweet and sour flavors anyway. I used some pam on the bottom of the foil so the salmon and sauce wouldn't stick but other than sprinkling the fish with some lemon pepper I followed the instructions completely. It took our fish about 15 minutes for our doneness. Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix maple syrup and dijon mustard.
- Place aluminium foil in a baking sheet, place salmons on top.
- Rub sauce (do no use all) on salmon. Bake at 350 degrees.
- After 5 minutes open oven and rub more sauce into salmon (this will make it juicy).
- Bake for additional 5 minutes or until ready.
- All done, enjoy.