Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Has a sweet and sour flavor. Very easy, fast and healthy.
Make and share this Maple Dijon Mustard Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Mix maple syrup and dijon mustard.
- Place aluminium foil in a baking sheet, place salmons on top.
- Rub sauce (do no use all) on salmon. Bake at 350 degrees.
- After 5 minutes open oven and rub more sauce into salmon (this will make it juicy).
- Bake for additional 5 minutes or until ready.
- All done, enjoy.
Very very tasty and easy. DH gobbled his up and part of mine. He loves sweet and sour flavors anyway. I used some pam on the bottom of the foil so the salmon and sauce wouldn't stick but other than sprinkling the fish with some lemon pepper I followed the instructions completely. It took our fish about 15 minutes for our doneness. Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011.