Maple Dijon Baked Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the chicken pieces in a glass oven-safe dish.
- In a measuring cup, mix all the remaining ingredients together except the paprika.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and turn the chicken pieces in the sauce a couple of times, ending with the skin side up.
- Sprinkle paprika liberally over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes (some ovens may take a little longer, so check for doneness after 45 minutes), then broil it for an additional 5 minutes to brown the tops.