Recipe by Laowai wife
My sister-in-law made this one day and I loved it. I never would have tried it had I not tasted it first. It now makes a regular appearance in our dinner menus. It comes from the cookbook, 'Crazy Plates'. I have on occasion overdone the orange zest so now I often leave it out.
Top Review by Maito
Very tasty! I followed another reviewer and doubled the curry powder. I baked it in a small dish and had lots of sauce, which was good with it - I could have even halved the marinade.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce, and
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder, and
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim pork of visible fat.
- Place pork in a large resealable bag.
- Wisk all the ingredients together and pour over pork.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer pork and marinate to a small roasting or baking pan.
- Roast, uncovered at 350 F for 40 minutes It should still be slightly pink.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Drizzle with extra sauce and serve.