1/2 Photos of Maple Curry Pork Tenderloin
Laowai wife's Note:
My sister-in-law made this one day and I loved it. I never would have tried it had I not tasted it first. It now makes a regular appearance in our dinner menus. It comes from the cookbook, 'Crazy Plates'. I have on occasion overdone the orange zest so now I often leave it out.
My Private Note
Pork te ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce, and
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder, and
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1Trim pork of visible fat.
- 2Place pork in a large resealable bag.
- 3Wisk all the ingredients together and pour over pork.
- 4Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- 5Transfer pork and marinate to a small roasting or baking pan.
- 6Roast, uncovered at 350 F for 40 minutes It should still be slightly pink.
- 7Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 8Drizzle with extra sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Curry Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 500.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 36.1 g