Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- Melt margarine in 13-by-9-inch pan in 375-degree oven.
- In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and syrup.
- In a paper bag, mix oatmeal and salt.
- Dip 8 drumsticks in egg and syrup mixture, then shake in bag with oatmeal to coat.
- Place coated chicken in single layer in margarine in the baking pan.
- Spoon some of the melted margarine over each.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Serves 4.
I used honey instead of maple syrup- the drumsticks were so tasty! Going to make it again next week with chicken breasts!