- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 envelopes maple and brown sugar quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 chicken drumsticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in 13-by-9-inch pan in 375-degree oven.
- In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and syrup.
- In a paper bag, mix oatmeal and salt.
- Dip 8 drumsticks in egg and syrup mixture, then shake in bag with oatmeal to coat.
- Place coated chicken in single layer in margarine in the baking pan.
- Spoon some of the melted margarine over each.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Serves 4.