Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very yummy and diet friendly.
- 10 ounces hot coffee, freshly brewed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maple flavoring (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free evaporated milk (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (or to taste)
- 3 inches cinnamon sticks (optional)
- Pour coffee into cup with cinnamon stick (if using).
- Add the maple flavoring, milk and Splenda.
- Stir and enjoy.
This Sooo Good!! What a wonderfully creamy coffee with a delicious maple flavor, but without all the calories that comes from pure maple syrup. I made using the cinnamon stick option which was a nice touch. Will be making often, thanks for the post.
Yum! I used maple syrup as I had no extract. I also sprinkled cinnamon on top of the coffee instead of a stick. Loved it! Thanks! Made for ZWT4-Family Picks-Fancy Feinschmeckers! :lol:
Nice, simple warm coffee. Tastes great even if there wasn't much milk. Thanks! Made for ZWT4.