My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan over medium-high heat, bring maple syrup to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer, swirling pan occasionally, until reduced by about a third, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 3Pour into a glass measure nested in a bowl of ice water and stir constantly until syrup is very thick and barely warm to touch, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4Remove from ice water. In a bowl, with a mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese and butter until well blended.
- 5Beat in powdered sugar. Scrape in reduced syrup; beat until smooth.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1382.1
- Calories from Fat 792
- Total Fat 88.1 g
- Saturated Fat 55.5 g
- Cholesterol 245.8 mg
- Sodium 674.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 135.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g