Recipe by MizzNezz
So easy to make your own fresh candy!! You'll get lots of compliments with these. And they're a lot less axpensive!!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple flavoring
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl cream the butter, sugar and maple flavoring until smooth.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Shape into 1in balls.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Freeze until firm.
- Melt chips together, dip balls and place back on the wax paper lined sheets.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- Store in the refrigerator.