Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place ribs in a large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes; drain.
- Place ribs in a 13x9 greased baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour half over the ribs.
- Bake uncovered at 325 for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender, basting often with remaining sauce.
Steph, delightful, yummy and a keeper although next time I will make sure that I trim most of the fat from the ribs. I loved the flavor with the hint of maple. Super!
The sauce was great! I did my ribs on the grill and they were so good. My family loved them! Thanks for sharing.