- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs in a large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes; drain.
- Place ribs in a 13x9 greased baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour half over the ribs.
- Bake uncovered at 325 for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender, basting often with remaining sauce.