Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple Maple Cookies. Either try it plain or with the variation.
Make and share this Maple Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and flavorings.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Then add dry ingredients gradually.
- Drop two inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- (Optional variation: Frost with rich chocolate frosting and place ½ walnut or pecan on top).
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 1/2°F.
These have no flavor besides sweetness. They need cinnamon, nutmeg, and maybe some slove.
Won't make again