Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple Maple Cookies. Either try it plain or with the variation.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cream the butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and flavorings.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Then add dry ingredients gradually.
- Drop two inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- (Optional variation: Frost with rich chocolate frosting and place ½ walnut or pecan on top).
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 1/2°F.
These have no flavor besides sweetness. They need cinnamon, nutmeg, and maybe some slove.
Won't make again