Recipe by Sharon123
A good recipe from Foodnetwork Specials Great Holiday Gifts. This is so pretty put in a basket with oranges, a tin of cinnamon, a bottle of maple syrup, orange extract and some muffins!
Top Review by seesko
Very refreshing for breakfast this morning. The flavors in this are wonderful. I made as stated, except I down sized it for two. I used only one of each fruit. Made for bevy tag. Thanks Sharon.
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 yellow grapefruit, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 clementines or 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest