Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good recipe from Foodnetwork Specials Great Holiday Gifts. This is so pretty put in a basket with oranges, a tin of cinnamon, a bottle of maple syrup, orange extract and some muffins!
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 yellow grapefruit, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 clementines or 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- Place all of the citrus slices in a bowl and toss to mix.
- Sprinkle over the remaining ingredients and toss again to combine.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!
Very refreshing for breakfast this morning. The flavors in this are wonderful. I made as stated, except I down sized it for two. I used only one of each fruit. Made for bevy tag. Thanks Sharon.
This is delcious!! I served it with waffles for breakfast yesterday (Valentine's day) I used all pink grapefruits (no yellow) and used Mandarin oranges. Thank you Sharon!
A light and refreshing fruit salad made exactly as directed. A perfect combination of citrus fruits and a not too sweet dressing. It was great for breakfast with some french toast, and I'm going to make some banana muffins to go with what is left. Love the basket idea for a gift too.