1/1 Photo of Maple Cinnamon Strawberry Jam
Oh, Baby, this is goood! Made with Maple syrup instead of sugar, and a hint of cinnamon. A lovely twist on an old favorite.
My Private Note
4 oz. j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the quartered strawberries in a large bowl. You should get 4 cups of crushed berries.
- 2In a non-reactive pot, mix the crushed strawberries, lemon juice, cinnamon, butter, and pectin. Stir well to combine.
- 3Stir constantly over high heat.
- 4Bring mixture to a full, rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- 5Add Maple Syrup, stirring constantly.
- 6Bring back to a rolling boil. Boil hard 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 7Remove from heat, skim and discard the foam.
- 8Ladle hot jam into hot, sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- 9wipe rims, place lids on jars and screw on the bands finger tight.
- 10Process sealed jars in boiling hot water bath canner for 10 minutes.
- 11Turn off heat and let jars sit for 5 minutes before removing from canner.
- 12Place on cloth-covered surface to cool.
- 13It is best not to move the jars for 24 hours.
- 14Remember to label the jars and write the date on the label.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Cinnamon Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 44
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g