Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This ia a recipe from Log Cabin Maple Syrup. Delicious and easy.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted, divided
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 275°F and grease or spray 9-inch pan.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on lightly floured surface and press perforations together.
- Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Evenly sprinkle sugar, cinnamon and 1/4 cup pecans over dough.
- Roll up jelly roll style from short side.
- Cut into 8 slices.
- Pour 1 tablespoon butter and syrup into pan and tilt to spread.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup pecans.
- Put rolls in pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes till golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute and turn out onto plate.
- Spoon sauce remaining in pan over rolls.
- Serve warm.
I made this as one of my choices for the Pick 3 Event. MMMMM sticky buns! This was an easy but delicious way to make cinnamon rolls. These came out of the oven gooey, warm and oh so good. Thanks countrywife!