Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite glazes for just about anything sweet! (Cakes, coffee cakes, pies, cookies, breads, pastries, donuts, etc.!)Rich, creamy and delicious!
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar, more if needed
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml very soft butter
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml good maple syrup, more if needed
- In small bowl whisk ingredients til smooth and creamy.
- Add more powdered sugar if too thin.
- Add more maple syrup (or heavy cream or milk) a teaspoons at a time if too thick.
- Drizzle over just about any dessert! Especially good on cakes, coffee cakes and pastries!
This is a very nice glaze to top off cinnamon rolls.
I love this glaze!!!!!
This is wonderful. I doubled this and heated it on the stove top to melt the butter and bought JUST to simmering point. I poured it over a freshly baked butter sheet cake with about 30-40 holes poked all over it. The glaze sunk into the cake making it super moist and delicious. Thanks for posting!