One of my mom's special treats. Don't know where she got it, but sure is delicious.
Make and share this Maple Cinnamon Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Place filter in brew basket of coffee maker.
- Add ground coffee and cinnamon.
- Pour syrup into empty coffee pot.
- Add water to coffee maker; brew.
- After brewing is complete, stir coffee well.
- Pour coffee into 6 coffee mugs.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream or Cool whip.
- Lightly sprinkle ground cinnamon on top.
Awesome coffee. So easy to make and the flavors blew us away. Now, I have to have this everyday or things just aren't right with the world. Thanks Nurse Di for another one of your wonderful recipes.
What a totally cool way to make fru-fru coffee. So easy and the maple-cinnamon flavor is delicious. I have been making this almost every morning. We love it.
This makes a really nice after dinner coffee. I saved it for 'date night' with my husband, as an after dinner coffee, and it was very nice and tasty! :-) It was easy enough for a busy morning, too...I must admit, my whipped topping was a bit melty, so my photo isn't great, but, the coffee was! I didn't need any sweetener either...bonus! Made for Best of 2010 tag game! Thanks so much for sharing, ratherbeswimmin'!