Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This is a great,old recipe.It has the chocolate,coconut and nuts.Of course,you may leave out the nuts if you like.Either way,I am sure you will enjoy this recipe 8)
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup golden syrup
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chipped
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the butter,sugars,syrup,chocolate& cream in saucepan.
- While stirring constantly,cook to 240,or to soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat,add in the coconut,beating until mixture is creamy.
- Pour into buttered pans,sprinkle nuts over top.
- Let cool before cutting into pieces.