Just 4 ingredients combine to make a delicious, easy and quick salmon dish.
Make and share this Maple-Chipotle Glazed Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk syrup, soy sauce and adobo in a pie dish to blend.
- Add the salmon, turning to coat well.
- Marinate 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain marinade into a small saucepan.
- Boil marinade until reduced to 1/2 cup glaze, about 5 minutes.
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add salmon and cook until slightly charred outside and just opaque in center, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Place 1 salmon fillet on each of 4 plates and drizzle with glaze.
Excellent, just the right zip. I used leftover chipoltes with not much adobe sauce. Only used half the sauce to marinade and after cooking the salmon in the pan, then we poured the marinade into pan to thicken and served over top. The other half of marinade not used will be tried on either chicken or shrimp.
This was really good. It was both sweet and spicy which I love. Next time I make it I think I will decrease the soy and maybe even the maple but keep the peppers. THis is surely a keeper! Thanks for the great recipe!
This was very good. My dh, however, is not a big fan of our finned friends. So I made chicken for him. He liked it very much. As for me, anything with chipotle is a winner. I loved the simplicity of this dish. We will have it again. I bet it would also taste good on grilled shrimp. Hmmm. Perhaps next time. Thank you very much for the recipe!