Recipe by Geema
Just 4 ingredients combine to make a delicious, easy and quick salmon dish.
Top Review by karen in tbay
Excellent, just the right zip. I used leftover chipoltes with not much adobe sauce. Only used half the sauce to marinade and after cooking the salmon in the pan, then we poured the marinade into pan to thicken and served over top. The other half of marinade not used will be tried on either chicken or shrimp.
- 158.51 ml pure maple syrup
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml adobo sauce, from canned chipotle chilis (I add one chopped chile to mine, since we like ours spicy)
- 680.38 g salmon fillets, skin removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk syrup, soy sauce and adobo in a pie dish to blend.
- Add the salmon, turning to coat well.
- Marinate 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain marinade into a small saucepan.
- Boil marinade until reduced to 1/2 cup glaze, about 5 minutes.
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add salmon and cook until slightly charred outside and just opaque in center, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Place 1 salmon fillet on each of 4 plates and drizzle with glaze.