1/1 Photo of Maple-Chipotle Glazed Salmon
Just 4 ingredients combine to make a delicious, easy and quick salmon dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk syrup, soy sauce and adobo in a pie dish to blend.
- 2Add the salmon, turning to coat well.
- 3Marinate 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 4Drain marinade into a small saucepan.
- 5Boil marinade until reduced to 1/2 cup glaze, about 5 minutes.
- 6Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 7Add salmon and cook until slightly charred outside and just opaque in center, about 3 minutes on each side.
- 8Place 1 salmon fillet on each of 4 plates and drizzle with glaze.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Chipotle Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 2128.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 37.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: