To borrow a phrase, this is "finger-lickin' good." Make sure to serve with extra napkins and finger bowls!!! I converted this Essence Great Cooking recipe from a whole chicken to wings and it's so easy to make, probably can also be done in Crockpot. ***See also Maple Baked Chicken Maple Baked Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons fried poultry seasoning or 4 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup maple syrup or 2/3 cup pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard (spicy is good)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1Rinse chicken under cold water.
- 2Place in 13x9 baking dish, arranging chicken pieces in single layer. Sprinkle well with poultry seasoning, pepper, marjoram, onion & garlic powder, and Italian seasonings (just sprinkle on to cover, more or less to taste).
- 3In medium bowl, blend syrup, mustard, lemon juice & brown sugar; pour mixture over chicken.
- 4Dot with butter, or I like to drizzle on squeeze-bottle parkay.
- 5Cover with foil, and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- 6Uncover dish, bake basting occasionally with pan juices, until brown & glazed- about 20 additional minutes.
- 7Transfer to serving platter and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 891.9
- Calories from Fat 513
- Total Fat 57.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 253.4 mg
- Sodium 516.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 57.0 g