Recipe by Luby Luby Luby
I found this recipe on Food Network. I have not made it yet but wanted to post it so I would have the recipe readily available when the time is right. It sounds like it would be very good. EDITED 2/7/10: I was trying different wing recipes to serve for the Super Bowl this year and realized I had never made this one so I whipped up a batch. It is a "WINNER"! I'm making a triple batch to serve on Super Bowl Sunday.
Top Review by Papa D 1946-2012
This is a great wing recipe with tons of sweet flavor. I only use 1 cup of maple syrup as I only cook 16 wing pieces vice 4 pounds. I only cook the last Â½ hour at 425 and the sauce is just right.
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper flakes
- 2 cups maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut off chicken wing tips and snip the skin between the joints.
- Place wings in large disposable baking pan.
- In large bowl combine all remaining ingredients.
- Pour over wings and toss to coat.
- Place pan on baking sheet and bake for approximately 1 hour, turning every 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 1 hour increase oven tempterature to 425 degrees.
- Turn wings to coat evenly and cook an additional 45 minutes.