1/1 Photo of Maple Chicken Drumsticks
I got this recipe from the back of a Heinz ketchup bottle. I always loved the taste of bacon and maple syrup so I thought I'd give it try. It was great, very tasty. It calls for drumsticks, but I used 3 chicken breasts and cut them into about 1 1/2 inch pieces instead. This recipe makes a lot of sauce. Next time I make it I will cut the ingredient amounts in half. Or another idea would be to make the full amount of sauce but divide it so you can use one half for a dipping sauce which I should have done. Either way it is very tasty. I also omitted the cloves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with salt & pepper to taste.
- 2Roll each piece of chicken in bacon, fastened with a toothpick.
- 3Insert cloves & place in roasting pan.
- 4Mix together Worcestershire sauce, maple syrup, ketchup, garlic, thyme and lemon juice.
- 5Brush each wrapped chicken piece with sauce.
- 6Bake in 400°F oven for 45-60 minutes, basting occasionally.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.3
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 477.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g