Recipe by Charlotte J
Now with MORE cherry flavor. This sauce is terrific with roasted or grilled meats or poultry.
- 1⁄3 cup cherry juice, blend
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened tart red cherries, thawed and well drained
- 3⁄4 cup maple-flavor syrup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cherry juice blend and cornstarch in a small saucepan, mix well.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Add cherries, maple-flavored syrup, walnuts and orange peel then mix well.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over low heat until all ingredients are hot.
- Serve over roast turkey, pork or ham.