Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe from Ricardo
Make and share this Maple Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix all the crust ingredients and press lightly into bottom of 8" spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 F 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk cream cheese and maple syrup.
- Add the eggs and heavy cream, blend well.
- Put the mixture in the crust.
- Bake in the center of the oven about 1 hour.
- Let cool in the oven, the door slightly opened, and then put in the fridge for 4 to 8 hours.
- Serve cold with a little bit of maple syrup.
Yummy! I used brown sugar instead of maple sugar in the crust but everything else was the same. 15 minutes was a little long for the crust. Thanks, Boomette!