1/1 Photo of Maple Cheesecake
1 hr 25 mins
A recipe from Ricardo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350°F.
- 2In a bowl, mix all the crust ingredients and press lightly into bottom of 8" spring form pan.
- 3Bake at 350 F 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- 4In another bowl, whisk cream cheese and maple syrup.
- 5Add the eggs and heavy cream, blend well.
- 6Put the mixture in the crust.
- 7Bake in the center of the oven about 1 hour.
- 8Let cool in the oven, the door slightly opened, and then put in the fridge for 4 to 8 hours.
- 9Serve cold with a little bit of maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.0
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 198.0 mg
- Sodium 332.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g