Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a delicious sandwich for lunch or dinner.
Make and share this Maple Cheddared Grannied Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup apple butter
- 1 loaf focaccia bread
- 12 ounces maple ham, sliced
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- Combine mayonnaise and apple butter in small bowl.
- Spread onto each piece of bread.
- Place a piece of cheddar on 1 slice of bread, followed by a slice of apple, and then 3 oz of maple ham per sandwich.
- You can heat in oven to melt cheese or enjoy as it is prepared.
This sandwich was very good. I toasted my bread on the outside. I used fresh cheddar cheese. Thanks Lainey. Made for Holiday tag.
What a GREAT combination of flavours Lainey! We BOTH loved this sandwich, and ate it with more chopped apple slices and crisps (chips)! I had no Granny Smiths, so I used local Gala apples and I also used home baked bread - everything else was as you posted. A DELICIOUS sandwich, and a real keeper for us! Thanks! FT:-)