1/3 Photos of Maple Cheddared Grannied Sandwich
Here is a delicious sandwich for lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mayonnaise and apple butter in small bowl.
- 2Spread onto each piece of bread.
- 3Place a piece of cheddar on 1 slice of bread, followed by a slice of apple, and then 3 oz of maple ham per sandwich.
- 4You can heat in oven to melt cheese or enjoy as it is prepared.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Cheddared Grannied Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 231.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: