Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from an email newsletter I get every week with Vegetarian recipes...seems like a different spin on carrots; sounds great to me! Some measurements are subject to the individual, so feel free to experiment! (serving size and cook times are estimates)
- 1 (1 lb) bag carrot, whole baby are best
- olive oil, to coat carrot
- 1 bunch fresh basil, coursely chopped (at least a big bunch)
- 1⁄4 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- Toss carrots with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil.
- Pour maple syrup over all, cover.
- Nuke 10 minutes or bake in 350 F regular oven 20 minutes or until desired doneness.