Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to jazz up your morning coffee simply with maple syrup, tastes like a fancy store bought syrupy coffee.
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup espresso coffee, freshly prepared
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- cocoa powder, to dust
- Put maple syrup in the bottom of a mug.
- Foam & heat the milk.
- Add the milk to the mug and then the coffee.
- If you want the layered look as per the photo, pour the milk & coffee over the back of a spoon when adding to the mug.
- Top with milk froth & dust with cocoa powder.
I really enjoyed this tasty coffee. It was sweet and had great depth. Deep and robust. I enjoyed this very much...thanks for sharing.
This was tasty and a different way to have coffee!! Did add a bit more maple syrup after reading the different reviews! Thanks Mandy!
After reading the reviews, I added more maple syrup. It tastes great but why oh why am I still partial to splenda/sugar in my coffee. Thanks for letting me try this though, Mandy! Made for WZT4.